Thursday, July 6, 2017

{Get Thrifty} Thursday 07.06.17

It's that time again.  Time for some thrift shopping fun!
 This time I had Miss High School along for the ride and together we picked up some great bargains!
 1) Rampage dress for me
2) Funny Girl album for Miss HS
3) Wide mouth Mason jar for me
4) Abercrombie dress for Miss HS
5) NWT(new w/tags) bathing suit top for me
6) Thank you notes for Miss HS
7) Tassels for me (more earrings in my future)
8) Tiny white vase for me
9) Anthro Mug for Miss HS
10) Basket for me (see above pic for better look)
Here's a picture of me trying on the dress--sorry for my rough hair/makeup/bedroom.  I think it'll be a great summer dress--so cool and comfy!  I plan on using the basket for a baby photoshoot.
Let's Keep In Touch!
Pin It

7 comments:

Pam Jackson said...

Great finds! I love to thrift shop but...I am learning to stop bringing things home with the intent of revamping it. Decided if I can't get right to it I am not stacking it up for later....hard lesson, but I am learning.

Tamar SB said...

Some great finds!!

Carla from The River said...

As always, great finds.
:-)

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

I love to see what you find! Such great stuff and that dress is adorable - perfect for Summer!!!!

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Cute dress and I love the Anthro mug! Great finds!
PS laura

laura@notatrophywife.com said...

Let's try this again. I googled the problem. Because I am on WP it suggests I include my email in the comment! Fingers crossed!
laura@notatrophywife.com

Clairejustine oxox said...

You got some bargains here Heather :) Love your dress!! Thanks for sharing at welcome to the weekend blog hop :)

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails